Anniversary Spring Conference
Join us for this
very special multi-day event
When: March 17 and 18, 2014
Where: Tan-Tar-A Resort, Lake of the Ozarks
See directions and map page
BBIM is celebrating 25 years, and we want you to be a part of it. Join the
other innkeepers of BBIM for a fun-filled and educational event. Get your
food handler's permit, learn to use Pinterest, watch our new promotional video,
shop at the vendor booths, and MUCH more. If you paid your dues early last
year, you even have $50 in Vendor Bucks to spend! Enjoy the Monday banquet
dinner with entertainment and music, at beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.
If you have questions, contact BBIM President, Deb
Franko at 573-964-5028.
We're looking forward to seeing you at the conference!
- Noon to 2:00pm - Welcome and registration
- 2:00pm - Conference opening session - Keynote Speaker, Mary
Hughes, Inns Magazine
- 3:30pm - Food Handlers' Workshop - free certification as a food handler by the County Health Department, recognized throughout the state
- 4:30pm - Vendor Exhibits open - come shop at our great selection of vendor booths
- 6:00pm - 25th Anniversary Banquet - great food, 25th anniversary commemorations, giveaways, DJ, dancing! Here's the dinner menu:
- Spring salad with assorted dressings
- Chicken Diego
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Sauteed vegetables
- New York style cheesecake
- Coffee and tea
- 7:30am - Hot Buffet Breakfast
- 8:00am - Vendor Exhibits open
- 8:45am - Insurance for Inns presentation - Mitch Pies
- 10:00am - Morning Break, Vendor Exhibits
- 10:45am - Pinterest - Lois Hoover
- Noon - Hot Buffet Lunch
- 1:15pm - Increased Profitability and Innkeeper Sanity through Better Operations in 2014 - Terry Hammer
- 2:45pm - Afternoon Break , Vendor Exhibits
- 3:00pm - Marketing Video presentation and conference wrap-up
- 4:00pm - Have a safe trip back to your inn
The conference fee is $100 per person. This includes conference registration, food handlers' training, evening banquet and
entertainment, breakfast, lunch, all educational sessions, and vendor exhibits.
you paid your membership dues early last year, it even includes $50 in Vendor
Bucks to spend at the conference!
Register and pay online or mail your registration and check mail to BBIM. See registration details below.
This meeting is open to BBIM members, non-members and
Make your reservations now! Advance reservations are
required by March 12th so that we can have a good head count for ordering the food!
Conference registration is an easy two step process. Just follow the instructions below. Both online and USPS mail options are available.
Step 1: Fill out the registration form
Step 2: Prepay your conference fee
To prepay via the Internet, select the number of attendees and fill in your inn or company name and the name(s) of the attendees below. Click "Add to Cart" to take you to the PayPal verification page. Verify your shopping cart item, quantity and total.
Click "Check Out" or "Check out with PayPal" to complete your payment.
To prepay via USPS mail, send your check ($100 per person) to:
Bed and Breakfast Inns of Missouri
PO Box 7732
Sugar Creek, MO 64054
Please indicate that your check is for conference registration, and provide your inn's
name and attendee name(s).
Rooms are $92.05 per night, which includes all taxes and fees.
Tan-Tar-A Resort is located on State Rd KK off of
Highway 54 in Osage Beach, Missouri. To find the resort using your GPS
unit, use the address of 494 TanTarA Dr, Osage Beach MO 65065.
GPS coordinates are N 38˚7'43" W 92˚43'2".
See directions and map page
Invite a neighboring or aspiring innkeeper:
Do you know an innkeeper who is not a member of BBIM and would make a great addition to our organization? What a great time to invite him/her to join you at the conference! Bring them along for a great time and lots of education. Show them what a great organization BBIM and how it can help their business.
Print the BBIM 25th Anniversary Spring
Conference brochure and give them a copy.