Education is a key component of the BBIM mission, and our educational conferences are specifically planned to help current and aspiring innkeepers be better prepared for future success in our ever changing industry. Please join us and take advantage of these opportunities to gain further insight into the issues that will impact the future of your business. These conferences are planned for you by innkeepers who care about you and the future of our dynamic industry.
BBIM's Mission is to Help Innkeepers Succeed. Our goal is to provide you with the tools for future profitability.
BBIM 2017 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting
*** Save the date - Tuesday, November 14, 2017 ***
Make plans to attend the BBIM 2017 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting. Join other innkeepers for an educational and fun-filled event.
The conference offers:
- Expert speakers presenting topics that you NEED to know NOW
- Informative sessions to help you be a more successful innkeeper
- Great networking opportunities with other innkeepers
This year's logistics:
- Who? All BBIM members, non-members, aspiring innkeepers, vendors and friends of BBIM.
- What? BBIM's 2017 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting. Join us for information, wonderful speakers, networking among other innkeepers and a fun time. You will have a chance to win prizes and share and visit with other innkeepers and friends. Lunch will be provided.
- When? Tuesday, November 14th, 10am to 3pm
- Where? Rock & Run Brewery and Pub, 110 E Kansas St, Liberty, MO 64068
- Why? To learn, network, become a better innkeeper, and support your BBIM organization.
- Cost? (to be determined)
- Lodging? Make your reservations now! For BBIM lodging info, see BBIM's Liberty, Excelsior Springs, Independence, Kansas City and Weston pages.
- Agenda? (to be provided)
- Registration? (to be provided)
- Pre-conference Evening Dinner? Arrive early and join the BBIM Board and others the evening before the conference at Rock & Run Brewery and Pub at 110 E Kansas St in Liberty, MO. (time to be determined)
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BBIM 2018 Spring Educational Conference
Make plans to attend the BBIM 2018 Spring Conference and join other innkeepers for an educational and fun-filled event.
Planning is underway and details will be announced as they become available.
BBIM Board Meeting and Planning Sessions
BBIM's Board meetings are open to all members. If a member wishes to speak at a meeting,
you must first contact the President to be added to the agenda. Board minutes are posted
online in the Innkeepers Area.
Two regularly scheduled board meetings are held each year. The annual planning session is generally in February or March. The annual board meeting is held the day before the annual membership meeting which is generally in November.
Annual Planning Session
Annual Board Meeting
BBIM Aspiring Innkeeper Workshops
The best in-detail workshop for people contemplating becoming a Missouri Innkeeper
We are making plans to start up our workshops again. If you are interested in attending a workshop, send us an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, location and what you are looking for in the workshop.
PAII Annual Conference
Professional Association of Innkeepers International presents its annual conference.
AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit and Marketplace
The Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals presents its annual conference.
© BBIM - Updated 4/2/2017