Education is a key component of the BBIM mission, and our educational conferences are specifically planned to help current and aspiring innkeepers be better prepared for future success in our ever changing industry. Please join us and take advantage of these opportunities to gain further insight into the issues that will impact the future of your business. These conferences are planned for you by innkeepers who care about you and the future of our dynamic industry.
BBIM's Mission is to Help Innkeepers Succeed. Our goal is to provide you with the tools for future profitability.
BBIM 2017 Spring Educational Conference
*** Sunday-Wednesday, March 26-29, 2017 ***
*** Register NOW! ***
Make plans to attend the BBIM 2017 Spring Conference and join other innkeepers for an educational and fun-filled event.
- When? March 26-29, 2017
- Where? St. Charles Conference Center in St. Charles, MO
- Details? The BBIM 2017 Spring Educational Conference will be held in conjunction with PAII's "America's Innkeeping Conference and Trade Show".
- BBIM Business Meeting? BBIM will hold our conference business meeting on Tuesday, March 28 from 5:00 to 6:30 pm in the Junior Ballroom D in the lower level of the Convention Center. There will be signs to point the way. There will be no cost or registration required to attend the BBIM business meeting as a member inn. If you would like to arrive a couple of hours early and go through the vendor area, that is acceptable and there is no cost or registration required for you to do that. If you would like to attend the Conference on Tuesday for one day only, you must register for the one day at the reduced cost of $100 which includes lunch. You may also attend the full Conference at the regular conference rate.
- Registration? To register for entire Conference or just one day, go to the PAII Innkeeper Registration page for all the details.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BBIM 2017 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting
*** Save the date - Tuesday, November 14, 2017 ***
Make plans to attend the BBIM 2017 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting. Join other innkeepers for an educational and fun-filled event.
The conference offers:
- Expert speakers presenting topics that you NEED to know NOW
- Informative sessions to help you be a more successful innkeeper
- Great networking opportunities with other innkeepers
This year's logistics:
- Who? All BBIM members, non-members, aspiring innkeepers, vendors and friends of BBIM.
- What? BBIM's 2017 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting. Join us for fun, information and wonderful speakers. You will have a chance to win prizes and share and visit with other innkeepers and friends. Lunch will be provided.
- When? Tuesday, November 14th, 10am to 3pm
- Where? Rock & Run Brewery and Pub, 110 E Kansas St, Liberty, MO 64068
- Why? To learn, network, become a better innkeeper, and to support your BBIM organization.
- Cost? (to be determined)
- Lodging? Make your reservations now! For BBIM lodging info, see BBIM's Liberty, Excelsior Springs, Independence, Kansas City and Weston pages.
- Agenda? (to be provided)
- Registration? (to be provided)
- Pre-conference Evening Dinner? Arrive early and join the BBIM Board and others the evening before the conference at Rock & Run Brewery and Pub at 110 E Kansas St in Liberty, MO. (time to be determined)
- Questions? Email email@example.com
BBIM Board Meeting and Planning Sessions
BBIM's Board meetings are open to all members. If a member wishes to speak at a meeting,
you must first contact the President to be added to the agenda. Board minutes are posted
online in the Innkeepers Area.
Two regularly scheduled board meetings are held each year. The annual planning session is generally in February or March. The annual board meeting is held the day before the annual membership meeting which is generally in November.
Annual Planning Session
Annual Board Meeting
BBIM Aspiring Innkeeper Workshops
The best in-detail workshop for people contemplating becoming a Missouri Innkeeper
We are making plans to start up our workshops again. If you are interested in attending a workshop, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, location and what you are looking for in the workshop.
PAII Annual Conference
Professional Association of Innkeepers International presents its annual conference.
AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit and Marketplace
The Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals presents its annual conference.
© BBIM - Updated 3/21/2017