Interested in learning more about BBIM?
Here's some background - or go directly to our new page to find out how to Join BBIM
To download forms, including Associate Membership applications, see our Forms page.
Benefits of Membership
- Internet Exposure - Get your inn listed on BBIM's website, advertised in major online bed and breakfast guides and using pay-per-click in major search engines. Most members' listings get well over a hundred unique, targeted visitors per month. This is a major source of visits to most inns' websites.
- BBIM Gift Certificate Program - Take advantage of the $40,000+ in BBIM gift certificates sold every year, redeemable only at member inns.
- Frequent Guest Program - Our frequent guest program becomes more popular every year. True B&Bers want the added benefit of our own affinity program.
- Inspected and Approved - Give added assurance to your guests with our trade-marked logo and benefit from our membership in inspected-inns.com.
- Comment Card Program - Find out what your guests think of you through the comment card program administered by BBIM.
- Periodic Newsletter and Email Group - Keep informed of legislative issues, scam alerts, and PR opportunities.
- Annual Educational Conference - Find out the latest in innkeeping from leading national speakers in the industry.
- Mentor Program - Someone who can answer your questions and help you avoid "reinventing the wheel."
- Representation - BBIM works with the Department of Health and the Division of Tourism to further the interests of the small innkeeper.
To get the procedures and see what you need in the way of details, applications, checklists and more, go to our How to Join page.
For more information about joining BBIM, email the Membership Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find an Inn, go to our primary website BBIM.org